- You will be treated with courtesy and respect by all Practice personnel.
- An urgent appointment with a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner will be available on the same day.
- Routine appointments are available 4/6 weeks in advance.
- We aim to answer the telephone within six rings.
- Routine appointments are available with the Practice Nurse plus we also run Nurse Practitioner sessions each day, am & pm for emergency minor illness.
- Requests for repeat prescriptions will be dealt with within 48 hours by one of our Prescription Clerks and directed, if requested to a Pharmacy of choice. If you are sending your prescription to a pharmacy including Summersdale Pharmacy, it will take an extra 24 hours for your medication to be ready to collect.
- All comments and suggestions about the service are welcome. Please use the box provided in the Reception area.
- If you have a complaint please speak to the Practice Manager. Your complaint will be dealt with in confidence.
- We wish to make the Lavant Road Surgery as accessible as possible. If you have hearing, visual or physical difficulties please let the Receptionist know so that we can enable you to fully use our services.
Lavant Road Surgery Philosophy:
Our aims are to offer the highest standard of health care and advice to our patients, with the resources available to us. Continuity of care is very important to us.
We have a team approach to patient care and endeavour to monitor the service provided to patients, to ensure that it meets current standards of excellence.
We are dedicated to ensuring that Practice staff and Doctors are trained to the highest level and to provide a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
We aim to have open discussion with our patients and welcome their views via the Lavant Road Surgery Patient Participation Group.
For a full copy of the Lavant Road Surgery Practice Charter which includes the patients responsibility, please ask at Reception.