Where appropriate, repeat prescription information and a request form is printed on the right hand side of the computer generated prescriptions. To obtain repeat prescriptions:
- Hand your completed prescription request form in at Reception
- Send the completed form by post, enclosing a stamped, addressed envelope
- Fax the completed form to the surgery on 01243 530607
- Complete an Online Repeat Prescription Request
- Email your request to the practice email address at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two working day’s notice is required so that the form can be checked and signed by the Doctor. If you want your prescription to go to a pharmacy including Summerdale Pharmacy, please allow an extra working day . We do not take requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone because experience shows this can lead to mistakes. If you wish prescriptions to be collected by a particular pharmacy, then please indicate so when requesting items.
Repeat medications are reviewed at appropriate intervals by the Doctor and yourself. These dates are indicated on the bottom right hand side of the prescription form and you will be reminded when appropriate.
In order to use the online service, you must first register. See Register for Online Services for details of how to register.